and is effective as of May 1, 2021.
- The Controller of user data is: INTERFERIE S.A. (hereinafter referred to as "We").
- Contact information (e-mail) to the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
§2. PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), we inform that:
- We process data for the following purposes:
- performing a contract or taking action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (legal basis: Article 6(1b) of GDPR),
- handling of inquiries (Article 6(1f) of GDPR),
- handling complaints and claims (Article 6(1b) of GDPR),
- maintaining records and fulfilling legal obligations , which is responsibility of the Controller (Article 6(1c) of GDPR),
- sending newsletters (Article 6(1a) of GDPR),
- monitoring and improving the quality of the services provided - inquiry to complete survey or answer a few questions about the quality of the services provided (Article 6(1f) of GDPR),
- displaying personalized commercial information on social networks (Article 6(1a) of GDPR)
- Provision of data is voluntary, although necessary to use the services. In the case of giving consent, it is voluntary and given by clicking on a checkbox containing the terms of the consent given.
- If a person has consented to the processing of data (legal basis: Article 6(1a) of GDPR) then the data are processed until the consent is withdrawn, but after this period there is the right that information on who and when provided the information and what consent was given can be archived (for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending legal claims). In other cases, data are processed for a period justified by the fulfillment of the purpose (e.g. performance of a contract, answering questions, tax regulations, etc.). The period of processing depends on the possibility of establishing, asserting or defending claims or when data retention is required due to tax regulations.
- Consent can be revoked at any time. Please click on the link, or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Each data subject has the right to access, correct, delete or restrict the processing of personal data, the right to object, the right to transfer data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Transaction data, including personal data, are transferred directly by the user to the payment service provider.
- Visitors to the Website may fill out a form and subscribe to the newsletter as well as provide an e-mail address and/or telephone number as a basis for automatic contact.
- Visitors to the Website may give Us their consent to run advertising campaigns on social networks targeted on the basis of their e-mail address.
§3. DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of software and ICT system maintenance companies, with which we have appropriate agreements. These agreements cover rules of data processing and confidentiality. The data are not shared, and none of these companies has the right to process the data in any other way than specified in the agreement. Your data, provided that the company has access to it, may be processed only for the proper provision of services.
- Cookies are transferred to web browsers and then they are stored in the memory of devices, and read by the server each time you connect to the Website.
- We point out that storing cookies does not allow us to access your private device or read any data other than the data stored in the cookies.
- We use so-called technical cookies, which allow us to properly use the transmission of a message and to remember your settings as well as to create simple statistics of the Service.